June is Scoliosis Awareness Month💓Even though the month is ending, here are some things I’ve learned from this journey:
1. Life will take stuff away from you, even things you love, but that doesn’t taken away the fact that life will also throw some amazing things your way.
2. Your body does not define you.
3. You shouldn’t be ashamed of your scars, including those that are unseen.
4. Bumpy roads will help you change your perspective on things, and this new perspective is great for your creativity.
5. Open up, share your story, I’m certain you will not only be helping yourself.